Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: It's my birthday!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo! Yay! Happy birthday! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    I know what you mean. My trip to AGP was booked in December, but I was going in March, I was so pumped up! Enjoy those presents [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday!!

  3. #13
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Birthday!!!!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Happy Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] To You. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow! Happy birthday, I think you got the best present a doll collector could hope for!

  8. #18
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks guys!!!!!! My parents were very generous regarding AG this year lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hopefully I'll be able to get a doll when I go! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    birthdaypurple1

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Enjoy your special day! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday I hope you get to go to AGP....and I hope they give you lots of money to spend...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •